Monday, November 7, 2011

End of Day 2-Detoxorama

So far so good I guess.  On day 2 I had to eliminate dairy along with Day 1's stuff.  The worst part so far is the caffeine withdrawal.  Last night I was in a cold sweat, my eyes were red and watering, and I had a headache that rivaled some of my worst hangovers.  I had to drink a cup of tea before bed because I wasn't going to be able to sleep.  Today I had an almond milk/banana smoothie, 3 apples, 2 bananas, a small salad with vinegar and a rather large dinner of curried veggies and rice (4 servings). Tomorrow I lose bread and rice so I was kind of stocking up knowing that I want to run and swim Tuesday. I skipped my workouts today because of the headache.  I'm taking the supplement they provided and I have to say that the shake actually tastes pretty shitty.  Bacon won't even help it taste better.  Hopefully I can shake this drowsiness but, it helps me realize how much crap I was taking in.  Without the caffeine I have a feeling that I may get some rest.  Fingers CX'd!

So what's the tally?

Day 1: 171.4 lbs
No Meat
No Sugar
No Artificial sugar or colors or anything...
No Alcohol

Now:
All of the above and
No Dairy

No comments: