Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day WTF (5)

Day five on the detox.  It was going well after a good nights sleep.  I started the day with an apple and the detox shake.  I proceeded to eat an entire head of broccoli before noon.  After 2 more shakes and 3 apples I was was having a lot of trouble not being hungry for flavor.  I wasn't able to get my run in due to work priorities and once I got in the pool I was extremely tired.  Then some fat moron hopped in and took up the entire lane and had no respect for real swimmers.  So I got out after 2000 yds.  When I arrived home I needed to have something different so I cheated a little.  I skimmed the vegetable broth off the cabbage soup and mixed cauliflower, water, and sauerkraut into it.  It was very good considering.  I'm not sure how the next 2 days will go.  I am having horrible cravings for candy, pizza, bacon, wings, bbq, cheese, steak, olives, butter, ice cream, Popsicles, icees, elephant ears, corn on the cob, fried pickles, french fries, Five Guys, ranch, dum dums, skittles, nerds, reeses, pepsi...This is only a few things I will dream about tonight. 

Today: 170.5 very hydrated.  Food allowance for day 6-7 is apples, raw greens, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli and pears.  Blah

No comments: