Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 4

Day 4 was much easier than I anticipated.  I slept almost all night.  I was only up for around 10 minutes.  I got up at 4:25 for work.  I had to make lunch so I started chopping up a mango which I ate half of.  So good.  These things are only $1 down here.  I made another smoothie.  Today required 2 scoops of the the detox powder.  It is so awful.  During the day I ate 3 apples, 2 bananas, 2 cups almond milk, veggie chili, 140 oz water, and cabbage soup.  I am stuffing myself with the cabbage soup because it's really low cal and I want to run and swim tomorrow.  Plus the next 3 days are the tough ones.  I am no longer eliminating anything but, the list I have is only the foods I can eat. Oh....I forgot.  I also ate about 40 hot chili's.  This did come back to haunt me...I weighed in tonight and I'm not all that pleased and I look in the mirror and hate what I see.  I may actually extend the detox diet 4 days.  We'll see.  I still have a light headache and my legs ache pretty bad but, I think I'm just used to it now. 

Here's the menu for days 5-7:
broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, brussel sprouts, lettuce, apples, pears, and apple juice w/ no sugar added.   BUT I get to eat as much as I want.  That's sarcasm. 

My one big problem is I want to long run on Friday.  I will let tomorrow be the judge.  I got a kick ass pair of shoes so I can't wait to try them. My achilles is hurting pretty bad but, it's time to move forward so it needs to stop.  I'm done dealing with it. 

Tomorrow should be interesting...

No comments: