Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 6- Got the hang of it

Day 6 went well.  I slept well, I ate well...as I could.  I got the hang of the apple/broccoli diet.  I've been cutting up apples and pouring apple sauce on them then sprinkling cinnamon on it.  After 2 minutes in the microwave it's as good as pie filling and about 180 ca.  So far today I took in about 1200 calories.  I was able to get 30 minute spin warmup followed by a 5 mi run in a new pair of Brooks PureFlow.  I was amazed that I was running so fast.  I was easily running 6:30 though 3 miles.  Not expected with the reduced intake.  I followed it up with a 3700 yd TT swim workout where I dropped quite a bit of time on my 500, 300, and 100.  So all in all it's going well. 

Day 6-168 lbs 

Diet remains the same for Saturday.  Oh let me add that I went to lunch with Natalie and she order a big ass plate of bbq and I ordered a plate of raw greens with vinegar...Not nice.

No comments: